Caption Card Lets You Add Text to Your Images
Do you ever need to send a photo along with a message? Or perhaps you want to spice up your Twitter messages with a multiple lines of text, different fonts, and various font sizes? If so, Caption Card will make it very easy to do so. It is as simple as one, two, three…
- Take a photo in app or select a photo from your camera roll.
- Click on the Text icon to add your text. Type your message. Select the font and color. And click Done when you are finished. A simple swipe with your finger will allow you to move the text to any position on the screen. Doesn’t look exactly right? No problem. Tap on the text and you are given the choice to delete or edit.
- Once you get it just like you want, click Export to send via email or save to your photo library.
The app is free and ad-supported. You may upgrade with an in-app purchase for $1.99
This app is as simple as it is functional–definitely one to check out.
Hope you enjoy! All the best…Mike
A college administrator by profession, Mike Kennamer enjoys the opportunity to take photos and improve his skills by shooting events at work, church, and for friends. He enjoys landscape photography, portraiture and is starting to dabble in HDR. His current photography project involves learning to control flash manually. “My goal”, according to Kennamer, “is to be the best photographer I can be.”
Kennamer is also the President of Kennamer Media Group, Inc., a provider of traditional and online media, specializing in the healthcare industry. On CurrentPhotographer.com he writes about iPhone and iPad applications for photographers.
Company: Kennamer Media Group, Inc.
Photo Credit: © 2012 Mike Kennamer
Here’s how you can share your tips, techniques and tutorials on CurrentPhotographer.com
- Color Instagram Text + Adds Oomph to Your Instagram Messages
- Sign Now iPhone App Lets You Sign Documents Online
- WordFoto: Your Photos + Stylized Text = Awesomeness!
- Add Captions to Your iPhone Photos with Picture Caption
- Share Multiple Images on Facebook and Twitter with Blurb iPhone App.