Digital Photography Café – 002: Ditching Photoshop and What Not to do with FacebookBy
This week on the Digital Photography Café podcast, Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina talk about time management for your photography studio and we had a listener question about using Facebook as a marketing tool.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join us as we chat about the art and business of photography.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the Digital Photography Café website.
- Digital Photography Café – 007: Facebook Featured Images and Is Photography Becoming a Commodity?
- Digital Photography Café – 056: Is Your Desk Killing You and Facebook Promoted Posts
- Digital Photography Café – 043: Changes to Facebook Pages and Canon 5D Mark lll, To Buy or Not!
- Digital Photography Café – 046: To Niche or Not to Niche and Photoshop CS6
- Digital Photography Café – 040: Syncing Your Audio, Blogging for Business and Facebook Goes Public