Digital Photography Café – 034: Finding Local Customers and Holiday PhotographyBy
This week Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina talk about a new survey on how people are connecting with local businesses and photographing the holiday festivities.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join us as we chat about the art and business of photography.
- Pew Internet & American Life Project – Survey about where people are getting their information about local businesses.
- Apple’s Aperture Print Products
- Apple’s iPhoto Print Products
Below is the behind-the-scenes video we recorded during the live streaming of the show. Hope you enjoy it
Sponsor: Focus Pyramid – the autofocus lens calibration tool for your DSLR camera.
If you want to make the absolute sharpest images possible then you need to take control over your DSLR’s focusing system. Focus Pyramid makes lens calibration quick, easy and cost effective at an amazing introductory price of only $9.95 US. So head over to FocusPyramid.com and pick up yours today.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the Digital Photography Café website.
- Digital Photography Café – 046: To Niche or Not to Niche and Photoshop CS6
- Digital Photography Café – 036: What’s Your New Years Resolution?
- Digital Photography Café – 043: Changes to Facebook Pages and Canon 5D Mark lll, To Buy or Not!
- Digital Photography Café – 037: Viva Las Vegas
- Digital Photography Café – 047: Know Your Client and Become a YOUtility