Digital Photography Café – 052: Happy Anniversary To Us!By
Digital Photography Café is celebrating our one year anniversary with episode 52. This week we recap the year, have a few big announcements and talk about where we’re heading in the future. We hope you’ve enjoyed the show over the last year as much as we have.
Grab a latte, pull up a chair and join Trevor Current and Joseph Cristina as they chat about the art and business of photography.
We would like to welcome our newest sponsor to the show DaisyGrip.com. They make a really great tool to aid in capturing a child’s smile. Swing by their website to check out their offerings. Be sure to use this link http://DaisyGrip.com/dpc to receive a special listener only offer.
Also, don’t forget to enter the DaisyGrip iPad Giveaway we’re running.
Digital Photography Café in the iTunes Store
Samsung Smart TV
Our new sponsor, DaisyGrip – For a Child’s Smile
Enter to Win a New iPad from DaisyGrip!
The New iPad from Apple
Sponsor: Focus Pyramid – the autofocus lens calibration tool for your DSLR camera.
If you want to make the absolute sharpest images possible then you need to take control over your DSLR’s focusing system. Focus Pyramid makes lens calibration quick, easy and cost effective. So head over to FocusPyramid.com/cp and pick up yours today. You’ll get an additional 10% off just for being a show listener.
Connect with the Hosts:
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. You can submit your comments and questions through the Contact form on the Digital Photography Café website.
- Digital Photography Café – 053: Watermarking Your Images and Small Biz Networking Opps
- Digital Photography Café – 058: The News and Scott Kelby Ditches Drobo
- Digital Photography Café – 056: Is Your Desk Killing You and Facebook Promoted Posts
- Digital Photography Café – 055: Portfolio in Your Pocket and Some New Toys
- Digital Photography Café – 046: To Niche or Not to Niche and Photoshop CS6