How To Schedule Facebook Status Updates Without a Third Party AppBy Trevor Current
Here’s a cool little tip that I wanted to share with you.
Did you know you can schedule Facebook Page updates directly in Facebook without the need for a third party app?
1. Simply click in the Status Update dialog box and type your message, add a link, photo, or video as normal.
2. In the lower left of the window you will see a gray clock face, click it and the scheduler will appear.
3. Select your Year, Month, Day, Hour and even Minute then click Schedule.
Facebook now makes it easier to streamline your posting activities leaving you more time to interact with your communities.
Update: We put together a quick video tutorial for the Digital Photography Café show and wanted to share it here.
- Facebook, A Great Portfolio Solution: by Joseph Cristina
- How to Build Your Senior Market With Facebook and Referrals: by Danielle Neil
- How To Set Up Your Facebook Profile and Photo Album Privacy Settings: by Georgia McCabe
- How To Edit Facebook Comments
- Marketing Campaigns for Photographers – Facebook Timeline Cover