The new Induro BHS-Series Ballheads offer a lightweight, well-balanced adjustable support for a wide range of cameras and lenses and are compatible with most compact and professional tripods. Providing a secure dual quick release locking system and built-in bubble ensures fast camera mounting, dismounting and leveling. A single lever locks camera position and head rotation simultaneously. Each Ballhead includes a matching Snap-in Style Quick Release Plate.
“Induro’s new BHS-Series Ballheads have been designed with today’s on-the-go professional photographer in mind,” said Jan Lederman, President of Induro. “With features that allow for spot-on accuracy as well as extra camera locking security, photographers can be confident that these ballheads will be an affordable accessory they can rely on.”
- Single Action Adjustment for quick and precise camera positioning
- Integrated Bubble Level allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and tripod head movements
- Dual Locking Quick Release System with patented spring lock combined with manual release provides extra security
- Includes Snap-in Quick Release Plate
The Induro BHS Ballheads are available in three sizes from retailers throughout the United States at prices ranging from $52 – $76 depending on the model.
Latest posts by Trevor Current (see all)
- 4K Video Flyover of Apple’s New Campus - April 6, 2015
- Get Unlimited Cloud Photo Storage From Amazon - April 5, 2015
- Google Wants Your Photography Website to be Mobile-friendly - April 5, 2015