The Active Photographer – Episode 71: Taking A Look At Perfect Resize 7By
This week: I’m in conversation once again with photographer/writer Hugh Graham, who was one of my lecturers when I studied photography at University.
Perfect Resize 7 is the latest version of what a lot of you will know as Genuine Fractals - a great program, first and foremost, designed for upscaling photographs.
Rather than this being one of our usual topic-based discussions, on this occasion we are talking specifically about this software – its specification, real-world applications and, of course, our first impressions having used a previous version for many years.
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.
Giles Babbidge is a professional photographer based in Hampshire, UK. He is the producer of the popular weekly podcast, The Active Photographer, which offers a fascinating glimpse behind the scenes of his life as a working photographer.
Giles shoots imagery for commercial and editorial clients, specifically working within the business and outdoor markets.
You can find out more by following the links below.
Company: Giles Babbidge Photography
© 2011 Giles Babbidge
Here’s how you can share your tips, techniques and tutorials on CurrentPhotographer.com
- The Active Photographer – Episode 56: Taking Time To Clear The Mind
- The Active Photographer – Episode 80: Taking A Breather And Catching Up
- The Active Photographer – Episode 74: Photographic Note-taking
- The Active Photographer – Episode 47: Quick Corporate Portraits
- The Active Photographer – Episode 78: Simply Does It In The FOS Paddock