The Active Photographer – Episode 76: Goodwood FOS 2012 RoundupBy
This week: I’m heading back from the Goodwood Festival Of Speed, sharing a few thoughts about this year’s motoring event.
With fast-paced cars, motorbikes, extreme sports, display stands and more, it was a busy few days under commission from Goodwood once again, so my view of the event was a somewhat hectic one.
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
- Goodwood, West Sussex
- Nikon D3 SLR
- Nikon D2H SLR
- Nikon Nikkor 24-85mm f/2.8-4D IF
- Nikon Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8 ED-IF AF-S
- Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM
- Nikon TC-20E II teleconverter
- Nikon SB-800 flash gun
- TAP Episode #61 – Snow, Drift HD
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.
Giles Babbidge is a professional photographer based in Hampshire, UK. He is the producer of the popular weekly podcast, The Active Photographer, which offers a fascinating glimpse behind the scenes of his life as a working photographer.
Giles shoots imagery for commercial and editorial clients, specifically working within the business and outdoor markets.
You can find out more by following the links below.
Company: Giles Babbidge Photography
© 2011 Giles Babbidge
Here’s how you can share your tips, techniques and tutorials on CurrentPhotographer.com
- The Active Photographer – Episode 46: Under Pressure At Goodwood
- The Active Photographer – Episode 42: Winding Down At Goodwood
- The Active Photographer – Episode 29: Sensor Cleaning Ahead Of Goodwood F.O.S.
- The Active Photographer – Episode 77: Fast, Loud And Flashy At The Festival
- The Active Photographer – Episode 86: Reflecting On The Revival