The Active Photographer – Episode 77: Fast, Loud And Flashy At The FestivalBy
This week: I’m bringing you the second of my recordings made live at this year’s Goodwood Festival Of Speed.
Once again, I’m stood in front of Goodwood House, photographing a fireworks display and fast, loud cars at night.
Oh, and I also have an exciting announcement to make!
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
- Advertise on The Active Photographer
- Goodwood, West Sussex
- Nikon D3 SLR
- Nikon Nikkor 24-85mm f/2.8-4D IF
- TAP Episode #30 – Festival Fireworks (last year’s opening fireworks display)
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.
Giles Babbidge is a professional photographer based in Hampshire, UK. He is the producer of the popular weekly podcast, The Active Photographer, which offers a fascinating glimpse behind the scenes of his life as a working photographer.
Giles shoots imagery for commercial and editorial clients, specifically working within the business and outdoor markets.
You can find out more by following the links below.
Company: Giles Babbidge Photography
© 2011 Giles Babbidge
Here’s how you can share your tips, techniques and tutorials on CurrentPhotographer.com
- The Active Photographer – Episode 30: Festival Fireworks
- The Active Photographer – Episode 42: Winding Down At Goodwood
- The Active Photographer – Episode 46: Under Pressure At Goodwood
- The Active Photographer – Episode 76: Goodwood FOS 2012 Roundup
- The Active Photographer – Episode 78: Simply Does It In The FOS Paddock