The Active Photographer – Episode 79: A Matter Of TimeBy
This week: I’m on the road again, this time sharing a few thoughts about time.
More precisely, I’m addressing the matter of just how much time is taken up during the course of undertaking an assignment, as well as in my day-to-day activities.
People often forget about what goes on behind the scenes – all the hours of co-ordinating shoots, traveling between locations, editing pictures, dealing with admin duties and more… but for me, that’s all part of the job and the reason why, if you’ll pardon the pun, I believe it’s important to keep the bigger picture in mind.
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
- Goodwood, West Sussex
- The 4-Hour Body, Timothy Ferriss
- The 4-Hour Work Week, Timothy Ferriss
- TAP Episode #59 – The Importance Of Keeping Fit And Healthy
- TAP Episode #21 – Discussing Photographic Education
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.
Giles Babbidge is a professional photographer based in Hampshire, UK. He is the producer of the popular weekly podcast, The Active Photographer, which offers a fascinating glimpse behind the scenes of his life as a working photographer.
Giles shoots imagery for commercial and editorial clients, specifically working within the business and outdoor markets.
You can find out more by following the links below.
Company: Giles Babbidge Photography
© 2011 Giles Babbidge
Here’s how you can share your tips, techniques and tutorials on CurrentPhotographer.com
- The Active Photographer – Episode 88: The Children Are Our Future
- The Active Photographer – Episode 59: The Importance Of Keeping Fit And Healthy
- The Active Photographer – Episode 78: Simply Does It In The FOS Paddock
- The Active Photographer – Episode 46: Under Pressure At Goodwood
- The Active Photographer – Episode 42: Winding Down At Goodwood