The Active Photographer – Episode 80: Taking A Breather And Catching UpBy
This week: I’m heading out to one of my favourite local woodlands for a much-needed breather and a chance to reflect on recent events.
It’s been a very hectic time of late, as a lot of you may know, and much of my time has been taken up with one contract in particular. With that now complete, I’m in the process of considering my activities for the remainder of the summer months.
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
- Test/Review: Aquapac Wet & Dry Backpack
- Tom Kent, musician
- TAP Episode #57 – Camping, Cameras And Cold
- Camping, Cameras And Cold – The Video
- Kingley Vale, West Sussex
- TAP Jolly
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. Send your questions and comments to Giles on Twitter @GilesBabbidge or via email.
Giles Babbidge is a professional photographer based in Hampshire, UK. He is the producer of the popular weekly podcast, The Active Photographer, which offers a fascinating glimpse behind the scenes of his life as a working photographer.
Giles shoots imagery for commercial and editorial clients, specifically working within the business and outdoor markets.
You can find out more by following the links below.
Company: Giles Babbidge Photography
© 2011 Giles Babbidge
Here’s how you can share your tips, techniques and tutorials on CurrentPhotographer.com
- The Active Photographer – Episode 64: Catching Up After Focus
- The Active Photographer – Episode 74: Photographic Note-taking
- The Active Photographer – Episode 71: Taking A Look At Perfect Resize 7
- The Active Photographer – Episode 56: Taking Time To Clear The Mind
- The Active Photographer – Episode 63: Catching Up At Farnham