The Active Photographer – Episode 81: Working In All WeathersBy
This week: I’m sheltering under a tree and pondering the weather.
On another recent trip into one of my local woodlands, I took the opportunity to share a few thoughts about how we photographers protect ourselves and our kit from the elements.
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
- Wavelength Magazine
- Isle Of Wight
- Aquapac waterproof bags and cases
- KATA camera bags
- AquaTech waterproof housings and rain covers
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.
Giles Babbidge is a professional photographer based in Hampshire, UK. He is the producer of the popular weekly podcast, The Active Photographer, which offers a fascinating glimpse behind the scenes of his life as a working photographer.
Giles shoots imagery for commercial and editorial clients, specifically working within the business and outdoor markets.
You can find out more by following the links below.
Company: Giles Babbidge Photography
© 2011 Giles Babbidge
Here’s how you can share your tips, techniques and tutorials on CurrentPhotographer.com
- The Active Photographer – Episode 87: Returning From Outdoor Trade Show 2012
- The Active Photographer – Episode 64: Catching Up After Focus
- The Active Photographer – Episode 72: Dealing With Disruption
- The Active Photographer – Episode 44: Be Resourceful… Adapt!
- The Active Photographer – Episode 62: Why One Size Does Not Fit All