The Active Photographer – Episode 84: Tom’s Picture Selection ProcessBy
This week: I’m talking through the second selection process for the pictures I recently shot of my good friend, musician Tom Kent.
Rather than describing the adjustments being made as I edit individual pictures – I’ll be doing that in the coming days – I’m explaining what thoughts and concerns I have at this stage. Not every picture will make the cut and in this episode, I’m explaining why.
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
- Tom Kent, musician
- TAP Episode #82 – City Location Scouting
- TAP article – Yesterday On The Streets of Portsmouth
- Portsmouth, UK
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Bridge
- TAP Episode #34 – A question Of Workflow
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.
Giles Babbidge is a professional photographer based in Hampshire, UK. He is the producer of the popular weekly podcast, The Active Photographer, which offers a fascinating glimpse behind the scenes of his life as a working photographer.
Giles shoots imagery for commercial and editorial clients, specifically working within the business and outdoor markets.
You can find out more by following the links below.
Company: Giles Babbidge Photography
© 2012 Giles Babbidge
Here’s how you can share your tips, techniques and tutorials on CurrentPhotographer.com
- The Active Photographer – Episode 34: A Question Of Workflow
- The Active Photographer – Episode 52: A Challenge As Darkess Falls
- The Active Photographer – Episode 72: Dealing With Disruption
- The Active Photographer – Episode 44: Be Resourceful… Adapt!
- The Active Photographer – Episode 60: Without Light, We Are Nothing