The Active Photographer – Episode 85: Inspiration From London GalleriesBy
This week: I’m sat in a local park, reflecting on a day of gallery visits in London.
Last Wednesday, I headed up to London for a meeting with one of my contacts in the photography industry. Whilst in the city, I decided to take in a number of galleries and exhibitions, in order to get the creative juices flowing…
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
- TimeOut London
- National Portrait Gallery
- The Photographers’ Gallery
- TAP Episode #18 – Dimbola Lodge
- TAP Episode #40 – Lacock Abbey, Part 1
- TAP Episode #41 – Lacock Abbey, Part 2
- Test/Review – Paramo Velez Adventure Smock
- Paramo warterproof clothing
- Holga cameras
- Lubitel 166+ camera
- Anderson & Low, photographers
- Jilian Edelstein, photographer
- Katherine Green, photographer
- Brian Griffin, artist
- Emma Hardy, photographer
- Nadav Kander, photographer
- Finlay Mackay, photographer
- Bettina Von Zwehl, photographer
- Pieter Hugo, photographer
- John Stezaker, artist
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.
We hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate any feedback you may have. Send your questions and comments to Giles on Twitter @GilesBabbidge or via email.
Giles Babbidge is a professional photographer based in Hampshire, UK. He is the producer of the popular weekly podcast, The Active Photographer, which offers a fascinating glimpse behind the scenes of his life as a working photographer.
Giles shoots imagery for commercial and editorial clients, specifically working within the business and outdoor markets.
You can find out more by following the links below.
Company: Giles Babbidge Photography
© 2012 Giles Babbidge
Here’s how you can share your tips, techniques and tutorials on CurrentPhotographer.com