The Active Photographer – Episode 87: Returning From Outdoor Trade Show 2012By
This week: I’m turning back the clock a couple of weeks, to the day I visited this year’s Outdoor Trade Show up in Warwickshire.
OTS is always a great event, which gives me the chance to meet up with new and existing contacts from the outdoor industries and discuss new kit, future collaborations and more besides.
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
- Outdoor Trade Show
- Focus On Imaging
- London Boat Show
- London Bike Show
- Vango tents, sleeping bags, rucksack & camping equipment
- Paramo warterproof clothing
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.
Giles Babbidge is a professional photographer based in Hampshire, UK. He is the producer of the popular weekly podcast, The Active Photographer, which offers a fascinating glimpse behind the scenes of his life as a working photographer.
Giles shoots imagery for commercial and editorial clients, specifically working within the business and outdoor markets.
You can find out more by following the links below.
Company: Giles Babbidge Photography
© 2011 Giles Babbidge
Here’s how you can share your tips, techniques and tutorials on CurrentPhotographer.com
- The Active Photographer – Episode 76: Goodwood FOS 2012 Roundup
- The Active Photographer – Episode 90: The Glamour Of Photography?
- The Active Photographer – Episode 73: Return To London School
- The Active Photographer – Episode 72: Dealing With Disruption
- The Active Photographer – Episode 54: Pre-Christmas Tour Pictures