The Active Photographer – Episode 90: The Glamour Of Photography?By
This week: I’m turning back the clock a few of weeks, to bring you another recording I made on my return from this year’s Outdoor Trade Show.
What is it like to be a photographer on the go? Is it as glamorous as people are led to believe? Well, yes and no…
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
- TAP Episode #87 – Returning From Outdoor Trade Show 2012
- Outdoor Trade Show website
- Bovey Castle
- Manfrotto tripods and support
- TAP Episode #45 – Talking With Manfrotto In Berlin
- TAP Episode #48 – Talking With Manfrotto In Berlin… Again
- TAP Episode #51 – The Reluctant Tourist
- TAP Episode #55 – Berlin, One More Time
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.
Giles Babbidge is a professional photographer based in Hampshire, UK. He is the producer of the popular weekly podcast, The Active Photographer, which offers a fascinating glimpse behind the scenes of his life as a working photographer.
Giles shoots imagery for commercial and editorial clients, specifically working within the business and outdoor markets.
You can find out more by following the links below.
Company: Giles Babbidge Photography
© 2012 Giles Babbidge
Here’s how you can share your tips, techniques and tutorials on CurrentPhotographer.com
- The Active Photographer – Episode 62: Why One Size Does Not Fit All
- The Active Photographer – Episode 48: Talking With Manfrotto In Berlin… Again
- The Active Photographer – Episode 45: Talking With Manfrotto In Berlin
- The Active Photographer – Episode 55: Berlin, One More Time
- The Active Photographer – Episode 51: The Reluctant Tourist