The Active Photographer – Episode 91: WildPhotos And Moving Things AlongBy
This week: I’m looking back at this year’s WildPhotos event, which I recently attended in London.
Taking in a series of talks about nature photography has had a great effect on the progress towards moving my own work along.
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
- Giles Babbidge Photography
- WildPhotos 2012
- Mark Cawardine, photographer/presenter
- Chris Packham, photographer/presenter
- Wildlife Photographer Of The Year
- Charlie Hamilton-James, photographer/presenter
- Christian Ziegler, photographer
- Klaus Nigge, photographer
- Laurie Campbell, photographer
- Chris Packham, photographer
- Nick Cobbing, photographer
- TAP article: Camping, Cameras And Cold
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.
Giles Babbidge is a professional photographer based in Hampshire, UK. He is the producer of the popular weekly podcast, The Active Photographer, which offers a fascinating glimpse behind the scenes of his life as a working photographer.
Giles shoots imagery for commercial and editorial clients, specifically working within the business and outdoor markets.
You can find out more by following the links below.
Company: Giles Babbidge Photography
© 2011 Giles Babbidge
Here’s how you can share your tips, techniques and tutorials on CurrentPhotographer.com
- The Active Photographer – Episode 44: Be Resourceful… Adapt!
- The Active Photographer – Episode 90: The Glamour Of Photography?
- The Active Photographer – Episode 83: Why Older Kit Is OK, Too
- The Active Photographer – Episode 72: Dealing With Disruption
- The Active Photographer – Episode 89: It’s All About Keeping People Happy