This week: I’m looking back at this year’s WildPhotos event, which I recently attended in London.
Taking in a series of talks about nature photography has had a great effect on the progress towards moving my own work along.
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
- Giles Babbidge Photography
- WildPhotos 2012
- Mark Cawardine, photographer/presenter
- Chris Packham, photographer/presenter
- Wildlife Photographer Of The Year
- Charlie Hamilton-James, photographer/presenter
- Christian Ziegler, photographer
- Klaus Nigge, photographer
- Laurie Campbell, photographer
- Chris Packham, photographer
- Nick Cobbing, photographer
- TAP article: Camping, Cameras And Cold
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.
Giles shoots imagery for commercial and editorial clients, specifically working within the business and outdoor markets.
You can find out more by following his social media links.
Latest posts by Giles Babbidge (see all)
- The Active Photographer – Episode 91: WildPhotos And Moving Things Along - November 27, 2012
- The Active Photographer – Episode 90: The Glamour Of Photography? - October 19, 2012
- The Active Photographer – Episode 89: It’s All About Keeping People Happy - October 9, 2012