The Active Photographer – Episode 78: Simply Does It In The FOS PaddockBy
This week: I’m bringing you my third and final recording made live at this year’s Goodwood Festival Of Speed.
On this particular occasion, I’m heading out into the Formula 1 paddocks one blustery evening, to see what striking images I can get with a very simple setup – one camera, one super-wideangle lens and a tripod.
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.
Giles Babbidge is a professional photographer based in Hampshire, UK. He is the producer of the popular weekly podcast, The Active Photographer, which offers a fascinating glimpse behind the scenes of his life as a working photographer.
Giles shoots imagery for commercial and editorial clients, specifically working within the business and outdoor markets.
You can find out more by following the links below.
Company: Giles Babbidge Photography
© 2011 Giles Babbidge
Here’s how you can share your tips, techniques and tutorials on CurrentPhotographer.com
- The Active Photographer – Episode 31: One Night In The Paddock
- The Active Photographer – Episode 43: Midnight At The Monsal Head Hotel
- The Active Photographer – Episode 46: Under Pressure At Goodwood
- The Active Photographer – Episode 52: A Challenge As Darkess Falls
- The Active Photographer – Episode 47: Quick Corporate Portraits