The Active Photographer – Episode 89: It’s All About Keeping People HappyBy
This week: I’m in conversation once again with photographer/writer Hugh Graham, who was one of my lecturers when I studied photography at University.
It’s been an interesting seven days since the last show, with a lot of positives – but equally, there have also been a number of frustrations at the hands of both new and existing clients.
Of course, that’s just business and something we all have to deal with… But it immediately reminded me of a recording I made some time ago with Hugh – in which we discussed litigation and the fine art of how photographers can keep their customers happy.
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.
Giles Babbidge is a professional photographer based in Hampshire, UK. He is the producer of the popular weekly podcast, The Active Photographer, which offers a fascinating glimpse behind the scenes of his life as a working photographer.
Giles shoots imagery for commercial and editorial clients, specifically working within the business and outdoor markets.
You can find out more by following the links below.
Company: Giles Babbidge Photography
© 2012 Giles Babbidge
Here’s how you can share your tips, techniques and tutorials on CurrentPhotographer.com
- The Active Photographer – Episode 59: The Importance Of Keeping Fit And Healthy
- The Active Photographer – Episode 53: The Great Nikon/Canon Debate
- The Active Photographer – Episode 60: Without Light, We Are Nothing
- The Active Photographer – Episode 90: The Glamour Of Photography?
- The Active Photographer – Episode 72: Dealing With Disruption