Compatible with over 120 different Profoto Light Shaping Tools and accessories, Pro Head Plus and Pro-B Head Plus have the following four upgrades:
- New safety lamp head connector – The new safety lamp head connector is the most visible upgrade. The safety lamp head connector helps prevent dust and moisture from penetrating the generator. Note that the safety lamp head connector is 100% backward compatible.
- New improved stand adapter – The stand adaptor has been upgraded with a fixed screw. Unlike the previous version, it cannot be unintentionally screwed off. In addition, the stand adaptor is now equipped with an additional hole, which creates improved mounting options.
- New patent pending “Perfect Arc” flashtube – The “Perfect Arc” flashtube has a new design that vastly improves the triggering capabilities on low power settings. This also provides better color and energy stability from flash to flash on all power settings. Note that the new flash tube is compatible with all previous generations of ProHead and Pro-7 Head.
- New improved protective glass cover – The glass cover has been made thicker, which makes it even more robust and safe to work with.
ProRing Plus and ProRing 2 Plus have been updated with the new safety lamp head connector.
Latest posts by Trevor Current (see all)
- 4K Video Flyover of Apple’s New Campus - April 6, 2015
- Get Unlimited Cloud Photo Storage From Amazon - April 5, 2015
- Google Wants Your Photography Website to be Mobile-friendly - April 5, 2015